HazyHaven Guest House is ideally situated to explore all the well-known attractions in the Lowveld, such as the Kruger National Park and the Panorama Route including God's Window, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes, waterfalls, and Pilgrim's Rest. We are only 9 km away from the new Phabeni Gate of the world-renowned Kruger National Park.
Features include six comfortable en-suite bedrooms, each with a private entrance, minibar, TV, tea and coffee-making facilities, air conditioning and ceiling fans. A full English breakfast is served in our charming dining room and we also offer a sparkling pool, laundry service, and barbecue facilities.
Directions to HazyHaven Guest House from Johannesburg / Pretoria:
- Follow the N12 towards Witbank
- Go onto N4 towards Nelspruit
- Take the R40 towards White River
- STAY on R40 towards Hazyview
- Turn left at 3 way stop enter Hazyview town. By the second traffic light turn right towards Kruger National Park.
- Follow the road until you get Starling road on your right hand side turn right and left again on a dirt road in Wagtail bend.
- We are the last house on the left hand side.