">
Where to Stay - South Africa
 

From R900 Per Night

21 Canterbury
Johannesburg Accommodation

Self Catering Accommodation in Gallo Manor

  • Living/Dining/Work Area
  • Lounge Area
  • Work Area
  • Work Area
  • Dining Area
  • Bedroom
  • Bedroom
  • Kitchenette
  • Bathroom
Average guest rating: Not Yet Rated

21 Canterbury offers a spacious, self-contained one bedroom first floor apartment in a quiet, friendly, secure neighbourhood.  It is situated close to Woodmead, Rivonia and Sunninghill business areas, Sandton City and Mandela Square.  Sunninghill hospital, Watervall City Hospital and Morningside Clinic are nearby.  The Chabad Shul is in walking distance.  A Gautrain bus stop is just up the road.  It offers easy access to main arterials and national highways. Shopping centres, banks, and restaurants are all nearby.  The property backs onto Johannesburg Country Club with its two 18 hole golf courses. 

 

Our apartment is bright, sunny and spacious (65 m2) with a large living / dining / work space.  The full DSTV suite and Wi-Fi is available.  It has a separate bedroom with many built-in cupboards.  The kitchenette has a microwave, electric frying pan, toaster and kettle.  The bathroom has a shower.  Bedding and towels are provided. A complimentary service is offered once a week.  All furniture is original wooden 'cottage furniture' and the paintings are all originals, painted by the owner. 

Your hosts Sue and Pete live on the premises and would be happy to help you with any questions you have or bookings you may require. We love to meet people from other countries and share travel ideas. Both Sue and Pete were born in Britain but have lived in South Africa and have an interest in travel. Sue speaks Spanish. We are great dog lovers and have a friendly Golden Retriever called Sancho.

We are a non-smoking establishment.

Our neighbourhood is friendly and safe.  We have a park where you can walk and get to know the residents and their dogs.  Children play in our kiddies' park. 

We are close to 'Liliesleaf', the farm in Rivonia used secretly by African National Congress activists in the 1960s and was the location where many prominent African National Congress leaders were arrested, leading to the Rivonia Trial.  Liliesleaf is now a musuem and a World National Heritage site.

We back onto the Johannesburg Country Club with its many sporting facilities including two 18-hole golf courses. The World of Golf driving range is close by.

21 Canterbury Apartment
Sleeps up to 2
Min Stay Period: 1 night
Rates Information
 

View On Map

Please send an email booking enquiry to ask about any current specials that are running.
21 Canterbury Crescent, Gallo Manor, Bryanston, 2191

GPS: -26.0566, 28.07503 Map

Regret no pets

A 30% non-refundable deposit is required in order to secure your booking. The remaining 70% is payable 1 week prior to arrival.

 

30% deposit paid is not refundable if booking is cancelled.

  • Cooking Facilities
  • Fridge
  • Golf Course Nearby
  • Hair Dryer
  • Housekeeping
  • Air-con
  • In Room Tea / Coffee services
  • Internet Access
  • Iron / Ironing Service
  • Laundry Service / Facilities
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Secure Parking
  • TV or Satellite TV
  • Shops Nearby
  • Sight Seeing
  • Culture
  • Wildlife
  • Golfing