The zipslide at Ceres in the Western Cape is the longest zip slide in South Africa
Ceres Adventure Zip SlideThe zip slide at Ceres is the longest zipslide tour in South Africa. Great views of the valley as you fly high over the gorge. Typically groups of eight depart every 30 minutes with the first tour leaving at 08h00 and the last at 17h00. Larger groups up to 30+ can be accommodated which is especially good for team building events. A tour on the zip slide on average lasts about 1 hour with larger groups taking longer.
The zip slide is located in Ceres in the Western Cape of South Africa just a 1.5 hour drive from Cape Town. The Zip Line tour is 1.4km in total length made up of 8 slides raning in lengths from 100 metres to 290 metres.
If you are planning on coming with a large group then booking in advance is essential. Indemnity forms and getted kitted out can take up to 30 minutes with saftey of paramount importance to all taking part.
What to wear on the ZipSlide
- Sunblock in the summer
- Long or short pants
- Elastic band to tie up your long hair
- Flat comfortable shoes preferably trainers or taccies
- When it rains you will be provided a 2 piece rain suit at no charge
- Only sunglasses with a neck strap and of course dont forget your camera
R400 per person. The price includes Guides, Equipment and Drinks. Special rates apply for groups of 10 or more
During the summer months the zip slide is open from 08h00 to 16h00
During the winter months the zip slide is open from 08h00 to 15h00
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and an indeminity form signed.
- Anyone with spinal or neck problems
- Anyone over 120kg in weight or whom the harness does not fit properly
- Anyone with a fear of heights
- No children under 3 years of age. Children under 7 years old to be accompanied by an adult
- Sorry no pregnant women
Ceres Zip Slide Contact DetailsEmail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile - 079 245 0354 / 078 063 5134
Physical Address - 1 Voortrekker Street, Ceres, 6835